Saturday, December 1, 2012

"Justice"


In my personal opinion, some of the biggest issues with the criminal “justice” system are flawed by the institution, discriminatory, oppressive, and bias judgments.  The justices system is a profitable industry that exploits some so call “criminals” who are minorities to cheap labor and debt. The huge majority of criminal institutions are privately owned; by those who have only an economic view of making a profit; not to help improve society and/or help those who are incarcerated to become a better model citizen. When an individual have been incarcerated in a privately owned institution, may be subjected to be charged for the bare necessity to maintain a decent hygiene such as toothpaste, a bar of soap, and so forth. Also, there are institutional programs that charges inmates for room and board for their term of imprisonments in exchange for permission to work. This is injustice that “criminals” face in private institutions are motivated by greed not justice.  Through the term of their sentence an inmate may incur an enormous debt, reentering society with little to no opportunity to improve their quality of life that may lead them back to crime. The system has set up a vicious life cycle for those that have been incarcerated to have no opportunity but to be a criminal again. It has recently come to my attention; the criminal “justices” system we have is a system of oppression stemmed from discrimination and bias judgments. The reason that I came to this conclusion, if you are to observed regions where there are what to be consider high crime rate areas and compared it to areas that are considered to have low rate of crimes occurring, there is an issue when comparing the two. The issue from my perspective is the dramatic difference of “justice-surveillance” provided the different regions that are considered high and low rate crime occurring.  Predominately there are heavily law enforcement surveillance where there are mainly low-income and minorities residence. There’s an old saying, “ you find trouble when you are looking for it”, it is oblivious that there shall be higher crime rates in area there are mainly low-income families and minorities, a method of oppression of minority citizens because efforts of bringing justice is mainly focused on them. Locations where that are considered to be low crime rate areas have low rate of law surveillance; these areas are mainly high-income and white residence regions. I believe that these issues are majors factors causing the criminal “justice” system to ne injustice.

-418W

2 comments:

  1. Hey Soap!
    I really find it awesome that you think of the criminal justice in such a way that reveals the truth. What do you think should be done to the criminal justice system in order for it to become, well, true justice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility, ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffrin from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete